Friday, September 3, 2010

BLOGGIN!

Hey! So my name is Cat and this is my first blog post ever! I wanted to let everyone know what this blog is going to be about. So.. by the name, you can see it's about beauty and fashion. I'll be writing a post probably about once a week either reviewing a product, doing blog tutorials, doing hauls or just blogging about anything. This first post is not going to be interesting because I'm just going to tell you guys about me. Again, my name is Cat... I am 16 years old, born, raised, and still living on Long Island, NY. I love all things girly (makeup, clothes, glitter. .etc) and I like sharing my ideas with people. I don't mind spending $15 on an eyeshadow like other people do. If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at babysparks17@yahoo.com or follow me on twitter at twitter.com/babysparks17. I may write a quick post after this but we'll see if I have time. Til then, stay glitzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment